- Features & Benefits
- Other Info
HVDP Series drum pumps are positive displacement pumps using a progressive cavity design to gently move highly viscous materials up the pump tube in a smooth, non-pulsing flow. The progressive cavity design requires a relatively slow speed to operate properly. A planetary gear set speed reducer enables the HVDP Series pumps to accept 800 watt universal, induction or air motors.
The HVDP Series are ideal for highly viscous fluids such as oils, greases, soaps, creams, syrups and paints.
- Viscosities up to 100,000 cP
- Progressive cavity design
- Heavy duty 316ss tube construction
- 3 stator materials - Buna-N, Viton™, PTFE
- 5 choices of mechanical seal
- 69, 102 and 122 cm tube lengths
- Quick disassembly camlock feature enable tube and motor to be separated quickly without the need for tools
- Choice of 38 mm or 51 mm outlet connection