Max Series High Pressure Gear Pump
- Features & Benefits
- Other Info
- Case Studies
The Liquiflo Max™ Series Gear Pumps will handle differential pressures to 24 bar and flows to 75 l/min. Its unique and durable design assures extended life even in high pressure pumping applications where other gear pumps could fail. The Liquiflo Max™ Series pump features newly designed helical gears for smoother, quieter operation and intrinsic reduction of gear separation forces.
These pumps are available in either mechanical seal or leak-free mag-drive configurations. The universal seal housing will accommodate either a single or double mechanical seal. The Max™ Series pump close couples to the motor to simplify installation and eliminate difficulties and inconveniences of aligning the pump and motor.
The Max™ Series heavy duty shaft and bearing design make it last even when operating at high differential pressures for extended lengths of time. Its solid wrought construction and oversized heavy duty bolts will minimise the possibility of the pump being distorted by piping misalignment. The pump mounting bracket is made of corrosion resistant 316 Stainless Steel or sturdy Cast Iron.
Liquiflo Max™ Series Gear Pumps were designed to handle a variety of chemical processing applications including the metering and transfer of extremely corrosive and toxic chemicals. The body material choice is either 316SS or Titanium with multiple choices of internal components to optimize your selection for specific chemical applications and to maximise longevity and long term reliability.
For the Max Series, Liquiflo also offers an integral gear-shaft arrangement made from 17-4PH (precipitate hardened) stainless steel. By using a heat treated metal-to-metal gear configuration, higher pressures can be achieved without the risk of galling or accelerated wear. 17-4PH SS materials are only recommended for moderately aggressive chemicals. Metal-to-metal gears should only be applied when pumping liquids with viscosities over 100 cP.
- All stainless steel pump and mounting bracket*
- 7 pump sizes available to meet your specific applications
- 24 bar max differential pressure**
- Flow rates up to 75 l/min
- Heavy duty construction for long life
- Easy to repair - repair kits or individual parts are available
- Close coupled design simplifies installation and eliminates misalignment of pump and motor
- Most compact gear pump in the industry
* For M2, M3 & M4 Sealed Pumps only. Mag-drive Pumps M2-M8 have Cast Iron mounting pedestal that supports pump and motor
** Max operating pressure is dependent upon fluid being pumped