PROLAC HCP-WFI Centrifugal Pumps
- Features & Benefits
- Other Info
- Case Studies
PROLAC HCP-WFI series is a range of close-coupled centrifugal pumps designed for the pharmaceutical industries. It consists of a cold-formed stainless steel casing, impeller, mechanical seal, pump cover, lantern and shaft and IEC motor. The motor is protected with a stainless steel shroud and is provided with height adjustable hygienic designed legs. The pump is EHEDG certified and is designed for CIP/SIP without disassembly.
Design and Features
Using the HCP centrifugal pumps as a base, we have designed the HCP-WFI model to include the most popular options in pharmaceutical applications. HCP pumps are sanitary grade centrifugal pumps designed in accordance with EHEDG recommendations. The HCP can easily be cleaned by using chemical products (CIP) and suitable for steam sterilisation (SIP).
Sanitary grade mechanical seal, according to EHEDG standards, with hard faces avoids the possibility of dust traces contaminating the product being pumped.
Variations to the basic configuration of a PROLAC HCP pump:
- Surface finish of parts in contact with the product: Ra <0.5 μm
- Simple mechanical seal: Tungsten Carbide/Silicon Carbide
- FDA and USP Class VI certified EPDM O-rings
- ½” CLAMP drain port in the pump housing
- CLAMP OD connections
- Materials certificate 3.1 (according to EN10204)
- Gasket certificate 2.1 (according to EN10204)
- Roughness certificate
- Discharge port orientated to 45º (to evacuate air bubbles that could remain in the upper part of the pump housing)
- Vertical discharge port (0º)
- Double seal and cooling circuit with the liquid being pumped, with the possibility of adding different accessories (pipework, check valve, diaphragm valve, etc.)
- Drainage valve with various possible configurations (manual diaphragm valve, automatic diaphragm valve, stainless steel bonnet, plastic bonnet etc.)
- Hydraulic test certificate with guarantee
- Electro-polished finish