- Features & Benefits
- Other Info
- Case Studies
The PF Series are high performance, sealless drum pumps designed for container-to-container transfer of acids, corrosives, and chemicals. Typical applications include the transfer of acids, bases, solvents, water treatment chemicals, cleaners, plating solutions, kidney dialysis solutions, and diesel exhaust fluid (DEF)/AdBlue. ATEX certification is available with the PFS version.
The PF series have unique double suction impellers (liquid enters the impeller from both sides of the impeller) providing both high flow rates (up to 151 litre/min) and high discharge pressure (up to 24m). The sealless design improves reliability.
The pumps are available with five tube lengths 69cm, 102cm, 122cm, 152cm, 183cm with a diameter of 5.1cm and a discharge size of 2.54cm. Pump tube options include polypropylene, PVDF or 316SS. A comprehensive range of accessories is available: flow meters, discharge tubing and nozzles, drum adapters, strainers and filters, mounting brackets and hoses.
Various motor options are also available:
- ODP (Open Drip Proof), Splashproof, IP24
- TEFC (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled) IP55 fixed speed or variable speed options
- Explosion Proof (continuous duty) variable speed with overload protection, zero voltage release and downdraft cooling.
- Air motors
For pumping flammables or combustibles, use explosion- proof electric or air drive motors with stainless steel tubes fitted with the optional static protection kit. Please contact Finish Thompson for more information.
- Polypropylene, PVDF or 316ss tubes (PFM/PFP patented)
- Splashproof, TEFC, Explosion proof or Air motors
- Unique double suction impeller
- Variable flow orifice (PFP & PFV only)
- Pump tubes interchangeable with motor selections
- Easy disassembly for cleaning
- Dry run capability
Acids, bases, solvents, water treatment chemicals, cleaners, plating solutions, kidney dialysis solutions, diesel exhaust fluid (DEF)/AdBlue.