For accurate pumping of low to medium viscosity liquids
Our sliding vane pumps are ideal for pumping low capacities at high pressures of low to medium viscosity liquids. Available in a choice of wetted materials including 316 stainless steel, Polyproylene and PVDF, and in conventionally sealed or leak-free magnet drive configurations, our vane pumps have no internal metal-to metal contact and self compensate for wear, enabling them to maintain peak performance on non-lubricating liquids.
These are especially noted for their dry priming, ease of maintenance, and good suction characteristics over the life of the pump.
Vane Pump Advantages
- They can handle thin liquids at relatively high pressures
- They compensate for wear through vane extension
- Some models can run dry for short periods
- They have good suction lift capabilites
- They give smooth, pulseless, accurate output
|Vane Pump Manufacturers||Flow Range||Maximum Pressure|
|M Pumps||3,000 l/hr||14 bar||More Info|
|Viking||36 m³/hr||14 bar||More Info|