- Features & Benefits
- Other Info
The HVDP Series are positive displacement pumps using a progressive cavity design to gently move highly viscous materials (up to 100,000cP) up the pump tube in a smooth, non-pulsing flow. Typical applications include the transfer of oils, resins, solvents, waxes, adhesives, gear lube, glycerin, silicone, lotions, polymers, honey, juice concentrate, hair and bath gel, corn syrup, etc. FDA-compliant material options are available.
TT Series pumps are available with three tube lengths: 69cm, 102cm, and 122cm with a diameter of 5.1cm and a discharge size of 3.8 or 5.1cm. The tubes are constructed from heavy-duty 316SS and there is a wide choice of stator and mechanical seal materials. A unique camlock feature allows disassembly of tube and motor without the need for tools. A comprehensive range of accessories is available: flow meters, discharge tubing and nozzles, drum adapters, strainers and filters, mounting brackets and hoses.
Various motor options are available:
- TEFC (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled) IP54, Variable Speed HR
- TEFC (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled) IP54, fixed speed LP
- Air Motors
Air motors are lightweight and easy-to-handle. They operate from a user-supplied compressed air source and so performance is dependent on the system setup. Variable speed is available from a supplied control valve and air motors are provided with muffler and control valve. Since an air motor is a non-electrical device, its use reduces the possibility of explosion from igniting flammables/combustibles.
The HVDP Series are ideal for highly viscous fluids such as oils, greases, soaps, creams, syrups and paints.
- Viscosities up to 100,000 cP
- Progressive cavity design
- Heavy duty 316ss tube construction
- 3 stator materials - Buna-N, Viton™, PTFE
- 5 choices of mechanical seal
- 69, 102 and 122 cm tube lengths
- Quick disassembly camlock feature enable tube and motor to be separated quickly without the need for tools
- Choice of 38 mm or 51 mm outlet connection