General Purpose Internal Gear Pumps
- Features & Benefits
- Other Info
The General Purpose pump uses a simplified rotor retention system that makes it an ideal economical choice for many medium duty applications.
Available as foot mount or close coupled designs, the General Purpose pumps have only two moving parts so maintenance is simplified and downtime is reduced. The close coupled flange mount versions can be mounted directly on the motor's drive shaft, thanks to their standard size drive shaft bores. This eliminates the need for couplings, bases, gears, or outboard bearings and ensures the pump/motor unit takes up the minimum amount of space on site.
- Only two moving parts - simplify maintenance
- Self-priming pump for applications with suction lift
- Choice of shaft seals
- Close coupled option for simplified installation
- Choice of porting arrangements
- Flanged or threaded connection options