An extensive range of peristaltic hose pumps capable of accurate, trouble-free, continuous pumping of almost any media including highly viscous liquids, fluids with up to 60% solids concentration, corrosive fluids and sterile media.
Peristaltic pumps have no valves, seals or glands and the fluid contacts only the bore of the hose or tube. They are simple to install, easy to use, and quick to maintain.
- Range covers flow rate from 0.001 ml/min up to 13000 ml/min at discharge pressures up to 2 bar
- Ten different tubing materials available
- Pumps can be dry run without problems
- All units are reversible and are self-priming
- A wide choice of drives, motors and controllers and multi-head options are available
Quality peristaltic pumps from the UK's leading pump specialist, Michael Smith Engineers.