ETFE Lined Centrifugal (UC Series)
- Features & Benefits
- Other Info
- Case Studies
Ideal for pumping hazardous, hard to handle chemicals, the Ultra-Chem range provide maximum reliability in the most extreme chemical processing applications. These leak free magnetically driven pumps combine a tough ductile iron casing with a Tefzel (ETFE) lining for superior corrosion resistance.
The Ultra-Chem product incorporates a range of features to minimise wear on the pump components so maximising the time between routine service. A Dri-Coat silicon carbide bearing/shaft option is available on all models to prevent the pump from catastrophic failure in the event of short-term dry running.
- Single shot inner drive eliminates fillet welding improving reliability and appearance.
- Two piece dynamically balanced outer drive with multiple pole options matches drive to motor power reducing cost.
- Easy Set Outer Drive eliminates the need to measure and ensures a perfectly set magnet set improving reliability.
- Kevlar reinforced barrier reduces air gap maximizing magnetic power and allows maximum working pressure to be increased to 300 psi (20.7 bar).
- Radial load is controlled with a modified concentric volute (UC3158) or a partial splitter (UC438).
- Vapor Protection Package seals the outer drive/motor face from corrosive environments reducing the chances of corrosion of both the outer drive, motor face and the front motor bearing.
- A new motor adapter design eliminates the need for heavy and costly motor adapter flanges.
- Suction/discharge flange options include ANSI 150, ANSI 300 and ISO PN 40 providing installation flexibility.
- The axial o-ring reduces the chance of a pinched or rolled o-ring.
- Bronze bump ring option and ATEX compliance allow the pumps to be used in hazardous environments and applications.
- A bearing frame option is available for customers who prefer a long-coupled pump arrangement